The beauty and wellness industry is growing day by day. With some new products launching almost daily, we are left with many choices. One product that is gaining quite the attention in skin care products is gel-based moisturizer. If you are tired of using heavy and greasy moisturizers, switch to the light gel-based moisturizer. Want to know more benefits of these moisturizers? Keep reading.
What is a gel-based moisturizer?
The gel-based moisturizers may sound like a new name in the beauty and cosmetics world, but believe it or not, it has been here for a long time. However, it gained popularity when people were tired of using heavy-weighted moisturizers and started looking for light and fast-absorbing.
These moisturizers are water-based moisturizers that provide excellent hydration and nourishment to the skin. They are non-greasy and very light. They usually contain ingredients like minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, and glycoproteins which helps in making our skin healthy, hydrated, and radiant. Gel-based moisturizers are best for oily or combination skin as these moisturizers are light and non-greasy because they don’t contain much oil or emollients. People mainly use this face gel for glowing skin.
Benefits of using Gel Moisturizers
Among all the skin care products, when we hear the word moisturizer, we directly link it with skin hydration. But the gel moisturizers have many benefits apart from hydration, they are-
- It makes your skin radiant, clear, even-toned and improves texture by hydrating the skin and providing deep nourishment.
- Unlike regular moisturizers, these gel moisturizers give our skin an oil-free texture that feels light and looks fresh, as these moisturizers don’t contain thick oils.
- They are suitable for dry skin, too, as they get absorbed quickly and hydrate the skin to deep layers. It effectively locks in the moisture after application.
Also Read: The reasons to attend an nursing college
- They are usually skin-friendly and are suitable for all skin types.
- They contain anti-inflammatory properties, stimulate the process of cell regeneration, and quickly heal the skin.
- It is also seen that gel-based moisturizers reduce the signs of ageing, like wrinkles. It also reduces acne, blemishes, scars and cures sunburn.
- They are also known to cure the skin condition of eczema effectively.
Best Gel Moisturizers
- Rose Gel: Formulated with the richness of the rose extracts, this gel moisturizer will help you get even-toned skin. It will make your skin smooth, supple, and youthful. It is perfect for dry skin.
- Orange Peel Vitamin C Gel: With all that vitamin C, get ready for a much-improved skin texture and say bye to unwanted pigmentation. With anti-ageing properties, it will leave your skin radiant.
- Tea Tree and Lemon Gel: With the wholesomeness of tea tree and lemon, it gets quickly absorbed into the skin and helps maintain the skin’s pH. It soothes your skin and gives an instant fresh look.
The gel moisturizers are gaining popularity daily for their many benefits, like face gel for glowing skin. This summer, it is time to say bye-bye to greasy moisturizers by getting a gel moisturizer today!