MBA degree is the most demandable postgraduate degree course in India and abroad. The MBA full form is Master of Business Administration. Nowadays, applicants who have done graduation in B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BCA and many more are also eligible to apply for this post-graduate degree course.
In recent times, an MBA degree has become necessity for most of the applicants who are freshly graduates, working executive or a housewife who are seeking for admission to continue higher studies or aiming to kick start their career and take it on the higher level.
MBA Course Overview
Course Name MBA
MBA Full Form Master of Business Administration
Course Level Post Graduation
Types of MBA Full-Time MBA, Part-Time MBA, Distance MBA, Online MBA, Executive MBA and Integrated MBA
MBA Course Fee INR 2 lakh to 27 lakh and above
MBA Admission Process Graduation+ Entrance Exams+ Group Discussion+ Personal Interview
Top MBA Entrance Exams CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, ATMA, IIFT, IBSAT
Top MBA Specializations Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Digital Marketing and Business Analytics
Average Salary post MBA INR 5, 00, 000 to 25, 00, 000 per annum
MBA Degree Pros and Cons
- Graduating with an MBA degree will help candidates to get a salary hike or higher pay.
- Applicants communication skills will get improved
- MBA program degree provides applicants the skills and knowledge which an applicant needs to advance in their career and field.
- Getting an MBA degree does not necessarily make applicants an ideal hire.
- If applicants have done their MBA graduation from an unknown school does not have that value.
- An MBA isn’t worth it if applicants haven’t intended to work in a business or management-related field.
Purpose of taking admission in MBA degree
Before looking for any Career and job opportunities available after pursuing MBA degree, understand the purpose of taking admission in MBA degree:-
- Applicants develop advanced and adaptable leadership abilities.
- Applicants will obtain the access to a large corporate network
- Acquire the ability to make business plans and work on it
- Job and career opportunities will get increased
- Applicants will be able to earn the better pay scale
Top recruiters all over the world for MBA graduates
- Asian Paints
- McKinsey & Company
- ICICI Bank
- Aditya Birla Group
- Larsen & Toubro
- Saint Gobain
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Credit Suisse
Top Colleges offering MBA degree
Check the list given beneath of top MBA colleges which are approved by UGC and also offering great job opportunities along with good salary packages:-
- Jain University Online Education
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT)
- GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management
- Manipal University Online Education
- NMIMS University Online Education
- Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology (MIMT)
- Bharati Vidhyapeeth Online Education
- Sharda University
- Alagappa University Online Education
- Manav Rachna University
Description – MBA degree is the most demandable PG degree course in India and abroad. It has become necessity for most of the working executives or freshly graduates.