Nowadays, every person is well aware of social media. Everybody uses some kind of social media. Business owners can easily reach any type of consumer on these platforms.
There are plenty of social websites, platforms, and apps available all around with different niches and features. When it comes to building a social networking mobile app, then there are various important things that you need to consider and some of them are mentioned below:
gamification is the use of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts. Gamification commonly employs game design elements that are used in non-game contexts to improve user engagement, organizational productivity, flow, learning, crowdsourcing, employee recruitment and evaluation, ease of use, the usefulness of systems, physical exercise, and traffic violations, voter apathy, and more.
A review of research on gamification shows that a majority of studies on gamification find it has positive effects on individuals. However, individual and contextual differences exist.
In particular, the motivation for using gamified systems differs between intrinsic desire to be challenged by the system itself versus extrinsic desire to gain rewards from the system. Gamification can also improve specific outcomes when targeted behavior already has some inherent interest or motivation.
It may also fail to alter or negatively affect intrinsic motivations unless implemented appropriately. We recommend you hire social networking mobile app developer to develop the best social networking app for your business.
2. Advanced Messaging Features
Chatbots are an advanced messaging feature that can help save time and resources, especially for your business. They can answer frequently asked questions and automate certain tasks.
For example, chatbots have been used to help you manage your finances or book appointments. If a mobile app has chatbots, this can provide added value for you as a user (or as a small business owner).
3. Geolocation Services
- Geolocation services. Remember the days when you had to know where someone was to tell them that you were nearby? Thanks to geolocation services, those days are long gone. Most social networking mobile apps will automatically detect your location and connect you with friends or family members who are nearby. Not only does this help you locate people, but it helps others locate businesses and places of interest near your location as well.
- Maps. Speaking of places of interest, most social networking mobile apps also offer maps for guiding you from point A to point B. These maps can be interactive or non-interactive depending on your preference, but the goal is always to get you to your destination with minimal hassle.
4. Live Streaming Features
Live streaming is the future of online video. It has opened up new ways of socializing and communicating with friends, family members, and individuals across the globe. This is why you should consider leveraging it in your next social networking mobile app. Live streaming platforms provide real-time video through a webcam, smartphone, or another camera device for all your audience to watch and interact with.
Here are the key benefits of live streaming features:
- Good for SEO – Live streams are considered by Google as fresh content which will help improve your ranking on search engines
- Good for user retention – The average amount of time users spend on live video is 3X higher than on non-live videos
- Good for brand awareness – Your followers will be reminded about your brand every time they get a notification that you have gone through life
- Good for engaging users – The 2-way interaction offered by live streaming provides brands with opportunities to engage their audiences in real-time
- Good for social media marketing – A lot of businesses use live stream features to deliver announcements, share news, provide customer support and hold Q&A sessions
5. Search Feature
A search feature makes it easy for users to find the content, people, or topics they’re looking for. For example, you can type in the name of your friend’s pet dog, and all of the posts in which he mentions his pet dog will come up.
Or if you want to know what everyone is saying about a certain topic, you can type it into the search bar and find out. This prevents users from having to scroll endlessly through their feed or someone else’s profile to find what they’re looking for.
If you want to have the best social networking app for your business, then you should hire a full stack web developer. Another important benefit of using a search feature is that it allows you to go back and check on something that happened in the past without having to remember exactly when it happened or even who posted about it.
If there was an article shared by one of your friends three months ago that they mentioned was cool but then forgot its name before being able to tell you again now – with just a few words typed into your app’s search bar, like “cool article”, not only would their post-show up but also all other related posts as well!