Do you know why every experienced ecommerce website developer wants Magento and suggests building an ecommerce website in Magento. Why Magento is so popular compared to other ecommerce CMS, Let’s learn some top Magento statistics which will hwlp you hire the best Magento Development Company.
Nowadays, more than half of all purchases are made online, which is expected to continue to grow. This means that your business needs a strong web presence to thrive.
Why Choose Magento?
- Open-source platform: Magento is the free and open-source version of Adobe Commerce. This version is mainly suitable for small businesses and allows you to add Magento features and extensions to strengthen your store. The popularity of Magento Open Source is easy to understand.
- SEO-friendly: The SEO capabilities of this e-commerce solution make it easy for Magento website development companies to drive traffic from search engines like Google or Bing without having to write their code.
- Fast Deployment: Magento offers a fast and easy-to-use online store, ready to go within minutes after a Magento eCommerce development agency develops your site.
- Responsive Themes: With responsive web design, customers can interact with your website on any device – smartphone, tablet, or laptop – while experiencing an integrated user experience that feels natural no matter what they use.
- Multi-Channel Increase Cross-Selling: If customers can shop through multiple channels (websites and apps), they will spend more money because they won’t feel restricted when shopping on their preferred channel. They also enjoy a consistent experience across all platforms.
- Great User Interface (UI): The UI will not limit you when using an open-source platform like Magento. You won’t have to worry about compatibility issues with third-party developers or waiting for updates from your e-commerce software provider. You will have complete control over every aspect of your online store.
- Elastic Search for Search Optimization: ElasticSearch is an advanced search system that allows visitors to find exactly what they are looking for much faster than traditional means. It considers any product name, period, and price to return more relevant results.
- Personalized customer experience: One way to improve conversions in your online store is to customize each page based on where your visitors are coming from (geo-targeting). With the help of Google Analytics and customer data, Magento can easily personalize the user experience on your website.
- Seamless third-party integration: If you choose a managed hosting service for your Magento website, you won’t have to worry about security or backup, as these services will take care of most of the technical aspects of running an online store.
- Resourceful Online Community: Magento is a well-known e-commerce platform and one of the most active open-source communities. You can use the online community to get help from other developers or to share ideas.
Now that we know why Magento is one of the best options available on the market for online businesses to easily run their operations, let’s learn more about why it is one of the best solutions.
Top Magento Statistics
Here are some top Magento Statistics you should know about Magento In 2022. The following statistics can give you a brief and robust idea about the power of Magento. And also, you know the good reason to hire a Magento development company.
Store Leads is an authorized and trustable site for any kind of eCommerce data and stats. And the following stats are taken from the Store Leads Website.
- Currently, more than 163435 live stores are running on the Magento Platform.
- Magento stores increased 13% year-over-year in 2022 Q2.
- 45.9% of Magento Stores users are using Facebook on their site.
- 35.4% of Magento Stores are using Instagram.
- Out of 100% of all Magento Stores, 63% of Magento Stores provide their phone number, and 53% of Magento Stores provide their email on their website.
- The Home and Garden Products are the most selling products in the Magento stores.
- The Top 5 countries for Magento Stores are the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, and Brazil.
- Improved Layered Navigation is the most usable app in Magento Stores.
- Mostly, Magento Stores don’t use more than nine employees.
- The third-party technologies used are Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook pixel on the Magento stores.
- Top shipping carriers used by Magento stores UPS, FedEx, and USPS are the most used shipping carriers.
- More than 46.4% of Magento stores have a .com domain. Apart from .com TLD, .de, .co.uk, .nl, .com.br is the most usable Top Domain level ON the Magento CMS platform.
Hope above information will help you to know why Magento is the best solution for your ecommerce website. Still if you have doubts then you should contact an award-winning web development agency.
Hire an Award Winning Magento Development Company for Your eCommerce Business.
Pixlogix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. extends its helping hands to businesses in building their business portals with Magento Development Company. These solutions can integrate modules and deploy solutions that automate business processes to keep up with business demands and transform the business into an efficient profit model.
We offer the most reasonable and highly compatible prices on the market without compromising on the quality of the output. Regardless of price, the quality exceeds standard expectations.
Whatever your Magento website requirements, be it Magento eCommerce design or Magento development, the team will create the perfect Magento website for your business.
With the help of enthusiasm, we can customize any Magento template to meet your standards. The Magento web designers created many cool and professional designs that were aesthetically pleasing and efficient.
Best Features of Magento Development Company
While hiring a Magento Development Company, you should check these qualities to search for your Potential Magento Developer.
- They should have the technical knowledge and creative thinking.
- The Magento developers should have a Certification in ecommerce Magento development.
- Good communication and understanding of clients’ requirements.
- They offer you good support and service.
- They have the skill of proper time management.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Web developers should be professional in their work.
- They should have good knowledge about the best search engine optimization practices.
Magento shopping carts are scalable. If you’re a mid-sized business looking to make the giant leap and play with the big merchants, then the Magento developer can help you make the transition.
In this scenario, for instance, you might have a vast product inventory from which you sell a variety of highly configurable and intricate products. To effectively manage the e-commerce potential of your company, you could furthermore want a hosted dynamic interface.
Many e-commerce platforms are available in the market, each trying to prove itself as the best. Many looks simply to use and easier to implement for an eCommerce solution. Still, none of them provide the practical, out-of-the-box functionality needed to build and run a successful eCommerce business.
When it comes to designing your eCommerce website, the Magento platform is the ideal and most effective solution.
Magento eCommerce development services are going to be the best and most intelligent choice for you to make, despite the size and scope of your website as well as the complexity of its features.
The Magento platform can make a difference in building a robust and customer-driven eCommerce website. If you want to create an eCommerce website for your business, feel free to connect with the best Magento development company or hire Magento developers.