The liver is considered one of the important organs to keep the body healthy. The proper functioning of the liver is very important for a healthy body. Let us tell you that yoga is considered the best means for a healthy liver. It is helpful in removing problems like carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. If the liver is not functioning properly, it can cause many diseases to the body. Having problems related to the liver can cause more problems to the body. The liver can be kept healthy by eating a balanced diet and not smoking. Let us know some such yogasanas which can keep the liver healthy-
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa.
1. Yoga Ardha Matsyendrasana for Healthy Liver
Not only the liver but also Arthmatsyendrasana helps you in strengthening the bones of the spine. The Liver gets stimulated by doing this asana regularly. Let’s know-how
- To do Arthmatsyendrasana, first of all, sit on the yoga mat in Dandasana.
- Now take your right leg out from the side of the knee of the left leg.
- During this, keep your spine absolutely straight.
- Now turn your shoulders and waist to the right and stay in this posture for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- After this, repeat the same action with the other leg.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
2. Keep liver healthy with Gomukhasana:
Gomukhasana is also known by the name of Cow Face Pose. By doing this asana regularly, one gets rid of problems like cirrhosis. It removes the problem of liver cirrhosis. By doing this asana regularly, oxygen and blood circulation in the body is better. The liver performs the function of removing toxins from our bodies. Along with this, the action of metabolism also improves.
- To do this yoga, first of all, sit on the yoga mat in Sukhasan posture.
- Now drag your right leg and bring it to you. After this, pull your left leg also and bring it towards you from the top of the thigh of the right leg.
- Now take your right hand over the shoulder, bend the left hand at the elbow and take it behind the back.
- Now join both your hands together.
- Stay in this position for some time.
- Repeat this asana about 9 to 10 times.
3. Keep liver healthy Dhanurasana
Dhanurasana yoga is considered very beneficial for people suffering from fatty liver. It helps you to stimulate, stretch and strengthen the liver. By doing Dhanurasana, the fat collected in the liver is reduced.
- To do this asana, lie down on your stomach by laying on a yoga mat.
- After this, keep both your hands parallel to the body, now bend your legs backward.
- Take your hands backward.
- After this, hold both legs with your hands and stay in this posture for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- After that come back to your posture again.
- Repeat this asana about 8 to 10 times.