You might wonder if your child requires growth supplements and, if so, which is the best for them. You might think of ways to make your child grow taller and boost your kid’s growth. If you are a parent who wants to know about the best height supplements for kids or other ways to increase height, you need to read the article below.
Importance of Height Growth Supplements for Kids
A good height improves the personality of an individual and can also affect their future. While genetics can control close to 60% of your child’s growth, the remaining 30 to 40% depends on the child’s nutrition intake and physical activity.
As per a recent study, healthy children who took growth supplements achieved more height growth than those who did not. As per the study, the researchers gave a combination of multivitamins and zinc to about 140 healthy kids five days a week for six months, and their ages ranged from four to fourteen years.
The group that took the best height supplement for kids experienced an average growth of 4.9 cm, and the group that did not take any supplements had an average growth of 3.6 cm. Researchers were able to witness the difference just after two months of trial, and there were no bad side effects.
How to Choose Supplements for Your Child’s Height Growth?
As a parent, you would like your child to receive the best of everything, and it is your responsibility. You can let your child benefit from taking height growth supplements that you can provide. But there is a problem with choosing the best height supplements and multivitamins for your kids; the tips below can help.
There is a significant influence of nutrition on your child’s height, and it can enhance your child’s growth potential. Two nutrients can help make your kids grow taller such as macronutrients and micronutrients.
When you look for vitamins to help your kids grow, there are some that you need to look for in your supplements, such as:
- Vitamin A: It is known as retinol and can help your kids a lot in height growth. It is also called a growth vitamin for kids. Vitamin A is compulsory for the proper growth and development of bones to grow strong and well-built.
- Vitamin D: This is a vitamin found abundantly in the sun, and it can be considered a good supplement for child growth. Your body requires Vitamin D for absorbing calcium that can aid bones to grow stronger and healthy.
- Vitamin C: This is more commonly known as ascorbic acid, and this vitamin can help restore collagen, build bone strength and recharge the vitality of the body. You can find this vitamin in berries, lemons, tomatoes, and citrus fruits.
There are several ways by which your child can grow taller, but when you purchase some of the best height supplements for kids, you can improve the growth of your kids. You need to research before choosing any height-based supplements.