Facing Rockspace WiFi extender issues? No need to worry, as we are here with many many tips and will easily resolve all your problems rockspace router setup.
Rockspace Extender Setup-change the default Credentials
Users need to configure the password and username to achieve the Rockspace extender page. It has to be personal and unique. For security reasons only.
- First, From the arrangement page of re.rockspace.local you have to shift it to the “administration” division of your menu.
- You can find these settings in the advanced panel settings of your WIFI range extender.
- Now, you have to click the “system” tab, from the system tab you can easily change the login credentials.
- Here you can also change the SSID and the Username.
- But make sure you have first changed the SSID, and then you need to type the default username of your respective extender. The password must be in order and not be wrong. To cut off the unwanted errors password must be typed twice in order to cut off the mistakes.
- Always mention your password to some personal space of your home, so that you never forget while login from your home.
- As a result select ‘ APPLY’ to save changes to your extender.
- These are the Rockspace Extender Setup steps, by performing all these steps you can easily set up your Rockspace modem easily.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup: WPS Method
These guidelines will ensures to help you understand how the Rockspace setup process can easily be executed while using the WPS method:
- You need to press the power button once you plugin your wireless extender into the socket.
- Now see where the WPS button is exactly located on your modem.
- Once you find it, press it.
- After that you need to find the WPS button on the device.
- Therefore, you need to press it too.
- As a result, relocate your extender to complete the Rockspace router setup process.
If you are unable to set up Rockspace WiFi extender in a carefree way using this method, then consider using another method.
Rockspace WiFi Extender Setup: Manual Method
The given instructions are given to shed light on how we can do the Rockspace extender setup easily by using the easiest method, i.e. Manual method:
- First you need to turn on the Rockspace extender setup, then your device.
- Therefore, hold on an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure that an ethernet wire is making a good connection between your extender and router
- Power on your computer.
- Thereafter, open the web browser you generally use.
- Then you need to Double click on the web address bar.
- Hereafter, Enter your default web address, for example. re.rockspace.local.login
- Therefore, Press the Enter key.
- From here You will reach the Rockspace extender login page.
- you have to enter the default admin details here.
- If you are not sure about the manual of the Rockspace router setup.
- Home screen reveals the home screen instructions itself, follow those steps.
Elaborate the router network signal coverage
The extender will extend the router of your home and the WiFi coverage as well. It will split up your network range up to 1300 sq. ft of area which sustains almost 20 devices.
First it needs to combine the range extender with the dual- band extender with the 5 most compatible routers. Particularly this extender will effectively extend up the connection to the speed of 300 Mbps therefore that will implement 2.4 GHz and one more frequency band which will supply 5GHz of frequency.
Access Reliable & Secure Connection
It is done with Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports which supply the LAN connection. It supplies the internet speed which is secure; and loss free and supplies it through the whole home wired devices.
We hope the methods of setting up the devices like, how to set up your modem and device were helpful, as a result you can also change your password easily with the above given tips.